Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pictures & documentaries


This afternoon I got this book from the library. It contains all kinds of quotes and excerpts of old diaries together with pictures.


I photographed these two drawings which I really liked.


Besides showing you this I also want to give you two documentaries. The first link is a documentary about Vilhelm Hammershøi and the second link is, about Andrew Wyeth. These two documentaries are made by the BBC and presented by Michael Palin.

Hope you will enjoy them just as much as I did.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maggi said...

A fascinating find. I saw the documentary on Andrew Wyeth some time ago and really enjoyed it. Must go and check out the Hammershoi one.

lheurebleue said...

de herinneringen van gewone mensen zeggen vaak meer over de geschiedenis dan geschiedenisboeken.

Pursuing Art... said...

Bet that was a fun book to check out. Love the two drawings you made pictures of. Made a note to check out both of these documentaries...always glad you share! :)