Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Picture time


At the fleamarket I found these two old, handcarved spoons and couldn't resist taking them home with me although bought for decoration reasons they are also a lovely symbol of feeding oneself.


Another find was this little jug, it was love at first sight. Years ago I started collecting ceramics and this little one was simply the best addition I could have found. The shape and the soft colour are simply irresistable for me.


Here you can see some of my 'oldies' in an attempt to learn to photograph a still life.

Enjoy your day with the pretty things of life.

Elizabeth



2 comments:

Maggi said...

Beautiful finds. The spoons are wonderful, as is the jug.

Pursuing Art... said...

Grand finds at the fleamarket, E! Nice hand carved spoons and a such a gorgeous little jug. It's so fun to go and treasure hunt. :)